As you may already know that Black Friday and Cyber Monday are busiest shopping days for every years, which are the names given to the days following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. For this season, Virgin Mobile has announced its Black Friday deals at lower prices.
Recently, AT&T also announced their Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. They will offer a number of devices including HTC Vivid for $0.01, Samsung Rugby Smart for $0.99, Motorola Atrix HD, HTC One X (gray model only), Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket and Nokia Lumia 900 for $0.99.However, all the offers are applicable only for those customers who wish to sign a two-year contract with the carrier.
Now, Virgin Mobile Wireless Communications also announces that they will be offering some devices at lower prices for Black Friday. The offers are given below:
1) You can get Samsung Galaxy Reverb for $99.99, so you can save $100.
2) $199 HTC EVO V 4G – $100 in savings
3) $299.99 Samsung Galaxy S2 4G – $70 in savings
4) Virgin’s unlimited data and messaging monthly plan, called Beyond Talk for Androids will be offered at $35 per month.
5) 50% off Overdrive Pro 3G/4G mobile hotspots.
You can get this opportunity starting from tomorrow and lasting through Cyber Monday, November 26. If you want to get this offer, don’t miss it.