ZTE had added another feather to its ZTE Blade series of smartphones, by announcing the new ZTE Blade V40s for Malaysian markets. It is a mid-range Android phone packing decent specs including an AMOLED screen, Unisoc SoC, and a 4,500mAh battery.
Blade V40s packs a centered punch-hole 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and 93.8% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Unisoc T618 octa-core processor, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage.
On the backside, the device has a 50MP primary camera with an LED on its circumference. The handset glows for alerts such as incoming calls, new notifications, charging, and more. The primary camera is accompanied by a 2MP depth sensor, a 5MP macro sensor on the back side of the device. There is an 8MP camera on the front side for taking selfies and video calls. ZTE Blade V40s has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and it gets fueled by a 4,500mAh battery with 22.5W charging speeds.
Here’s a specs recap of the ZTE Blade V40s:
- 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution and 93.8% screen-to-body ratio
60GHz refresh rate, 8bit color depth, 100% DCI-P3, and 395 PPI
- Unisoc T618 octa-core processor, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage.
- 50MP F/1.8 primary camera with 2MP F/2.4 depth sensor, 5MP F/2.4 macro sensor here 8MP camera on front-side
- 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage
- dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, a USB-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack, microSD card slot support
- 163.5 x 75.8 x 7.6mm and weighs 184.1 grams
- 4,500mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging support
check out the full specifications sheet of the ZTE Blade V40s
The Blade V40s comes in black and blue colors and it is priced at MYR 799 (~$179) in Malaysia. It can be purchased. There is no word yet on the global availability of the handset yet. Interested customers can grab the device from Shopee and Lazada and the ordered devices will be out for delivery starting from October 8.