We already learned that the release dates of both the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (which was spotted at Office Depot website for $399.99) will be delayed. It looks like another Galaxy tablet’s launch will be also put on hold for further improvements. According to a reliable source, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 device will not hit the markets until June. A Korean Economic daily IPD newspaper is reporting that the delay is due to a change in the hardware of the tablet.
The manufacturer has originally announced the Samsung galaxy Note 10.1 tablet with a dual-core 1.4GHz Exynos processor. Now, the Korean source is claiming that It is being heard that dual-core chipset is being replaced with a Exynos 4412 quad-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz to make more competitive to the recently launched A5X processor equipped Apple’s 3rd gen iPad (the new iPad). Back in late February, Galaxy Note 10.1 has been passed though FCC doors with AT&T bands.
- # Ships with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS with the TouchWiz skin on top of it.
# 10.1” WXGA(1280×800) PLS TFT Display.
# Support for Wacom-based S Pen.
- # 3 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash and an additional 2 Megapixel Camera on front side.
- # 16/32/64GB User memory expandable via microSD up to 32GB.
- # 1GB RAM.
- # Li-ion 7,000mAh battery.
- # Comes preinstalled with Adobe Touch and Adobe Ideas apps with full S Pen compatibility.
Read: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Full Specifications.